2023 NBA All-Star Starters Revealed
After LeBron James and Giannis Antetokounmpo lead their respective conferences in total votes, it will be Team LeBron vs Team Giannis. Below is the complete list of starters for next month’s showcase.
Eastern Conference starters
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Milwaukee Bucks)
- Kevin Durant (Brooklyn Nets)
- Jayson Tatum (Boston Celtics)
- Donovan Mitchell (Cleveland Cavaliers)
- Kyrie Irving (Brooklyn Nets)
Western Conference starters
- LeBron James (Los Angeles Lakers
- Nikola Jokic (Denver Nuggets)
- Zion Williamson (New Orleans Pelicans)
- Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors)
- Luka Doncic (Dallas Mavericks)
The All-Star Reserves, as voted on by the head coaches in each conference, will be announced on Thursday, February 2. The game will be played on Sunday, February 19 in Salt Lake City.
James and Antetokounmpo will be team captains and build the roster from a pool of players voted in as starters and reserves. For the first time ever, the NBA All-Star Draft will take place before the game (7:30 p.m. ET, TNT/TBS).
For All-Star starters, fan votes accounted for 50% of the vote, with the media panel and current players each accounting for 25%.